You can also track your campaign’s performance with real-time analytics, and with access to our Premium Features you can also measure its success with a downloadable report of your best content, campaign metrics & industry benchmarks.
$450 +GST for an exclusive perpetual licence (online usage only).
If you’d like to know more about the bundles we offer, or wish to use the image offline (outdoor, print, TV etc) simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ratings measure how valuable a certain influencer’s recommendation is. It goes past the vanity metrics into quality and impact. They are measured across three main elements: professionalism, submissions and engagement.
- Professionalism refers to how easy they are to work with, and factors in reply times, punctuality of publishing scheduled posts at the right time etc.
- Submissions refer to the quality and originality of their posts. If it is of a good quality, fits the brief and is not plagiarised or doctored content, their rating will be positively rewarded.
- Engagement refers to the quality and authenticity of their likes and comments. If they generally come from across their whole follower base, they are rated highly. If they have manufactured engagement, i.e. from ‘comment pods’, they are penalised.
Based on our own research, we've designed a RATE CARD within the App. Although we recommend you start off low, and only raise it if you feel you can. It goes without saying; the higher your fee, the stronger your recognition, content and audience engagement should be.
|Video & motion content 25%-50% higher.|
If you’ve sold rights to content, and now have another opportunity to sell content that appears similar, you’ll first need to get approval via email@example.com.
That’s why we’ve designed Influencer Ratings. To help you stand out even more. These will be displayed next to your submissions in the brand’s inbox and are out of 5 stars.
For instance, if you publish your approved posts on time, you’ll be rewarded. Submit content you don’t own and sadly… you won’t be.
One thing’s for sure, if you keep up the great work, we’ll do our best to make you SHINE BRIGHT like the star you are.
Ratings are designed to share your holistic value to a brand, beyond your follower count or price. Three areas taken into account are professionalism, activity and engagement. More specifically, these inputs may affect your rating:
- No recent submissions
- Slow response time to brand feedback
- Failure to keep post at the top of your feed for 5hrs and on your feed for 30 days
- Submitting unoriginal content (content that wasn’t created by you)
- Fake followers
- Failure to post by the time agreed
- Using comment pods
- Pitching ie “Hey guys. I’m a food influencer who would like to work with your brand” rather than submitting content exactly as it will appear when published.
- Submitting low quality content (pixelated or blurry)
While your rating won’t go up overnight, it’s best to start with the basics:
- Submit regularly to briefs
- Reply to brands as quickly as possible
- Publish approved posts on time
- Submit high quality, original content
- Eliminate ghost followers on your accounts
- Have authentic ‘engagement’, meaning that the likes and comments on your posts come from across your entire follower base. Not just a repeat group or comment pod.